Pulling everything apart, you've got a fair bit going on. As far as the nuts and bolts go you can see everything that we have below which includes some washers, bolts, screws and a pair of allen keys.
Going through some of the parts, you can see our three main mounts that go onto the back of our monitors and attach to the stand. You can see a couple of holes at each corner; which one you'll use will depend on if you're using a 75mm or 100mm VESA mount.
Looking above, you can see the main parts. The top and third items are our two arms while the one that sits between them is the main center piece. At the bottom we have a pole that goes into the middle and holds all pieces together.
Here we can see the base of the stand; it's not small and does have a fairly large foot print, but this isn't really a surprise as it does have to do the job of what three stands would normally do.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Intel making self-learning CPU, acts like human brain
- Core i9-7980XE used to break 4 world records in 3DMark
- Showtime busted mining Monero on visitors' CPUs
- AMD's next-gen Vega 20 uses PCIe 4.0, arrives in Q3 2018
- Core i5-8600K has performance similar to Core i7-7700K
- Internet Download Manager Full
- Intel Core i9-7980XE and i9-7960X CPU Review
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 4K Blu-ray Review
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM