Pulling everything apart, you've got a fair bit going on. As far as the nuts and bolts go you can see everything that we have below which includes some washers, bolts, screws and a pair of allen keys.
Going through some of the parts, you can see our three main mounts that go onto the back of our monitors and attach to the stand. You can see a couple of holes at each corner; which one you'll use will depend on if you're using a 75mm or 100mm VESA mount.
Looking above, you can see the main parts. The top and third items are our two arms while the one that sits between them is the main center piece. At the bottom we have a pole that goes into the middle and holds all pieces together.
Here we can see the base of the stand; it's not small and does have a fairly large foot print, but this isn't really a surprise as it does have to do the job of what three stands would normally do.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Digital-only Xbox One has 1TB HDD, includes three games
- Epic won't let 'crappy games' on its store
- Steam's library UI is getting a makeover
- Google Stadia's save sharing feature is revolutionary
- Games titan Tencent earns $45 billion in 2018
- Icy Dock flexiDock MB524SP-B Review - 4x 2.5" SATA, 5.25 Bay
- ASUS Prime X-470 Pro very long POST / Windows boot time
- Logitech G603 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- Aorus master or stutter master?
- Getting SSD to boot
- LoanCare, a ServiceLink Company, Announces New Chief Information Officer
- Giada Adds AMD Ryzen-Powered DM6 To High-Performance Signage Player Series
- Slay Time - Hack and Slash MMORPG Guardians of Ember Enters Open Beta
- Nokia Commits US$750K to Support the Work of the Internet Engineering Task Force
- The global installed base of airport asset tracking systems will reach 0.4 million units in 2023