The packaging while being pretty boring does give us all the details we really need. You can see on the side we've got a couple of stickers that let us know all the important specifications.
As for the inside, we've got a manual about the Turbulence cooling fan and of course the fan itself which helps keep the modules running as cool as possible so that we can achieve the biggest overclock.
Like most of the high end kits we've seen from G.Skill lately, this one again sits in the PI Series which has quickly become a recognized series thanks to its high quality and insane speeds. As for the heatsink design, it's not really anything we haven't seen before with a fairly standard fin setup.
As for the modules themselves, there's not a whole lot to see. Both sides have the same sticker on it with one showing the PI and G.Skill logos while the other only showing the latter thanks to a sticker covering the series logo.
Having a closer look at the sticker, you can see all the standard information including the speed, timings, voltage, serial number and model number. Nothing too unusual and we won't go into any more detail as we'll have a closer look at the specifications on the next page.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Packaging and Modules]
- Page 3 [Overclocking]
- Page 4 [Test System Setup and wPrime]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Everest Ultimate Edition]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - SiSoft Sandra]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Sciencemark]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Far Cry 2]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- ONRUSH gameplay trailer reveals new game modes
- YouTube star John 'TotalBiscuit' Bain has died age 33
- God of War reaches a massive 5 million units sold
- The Wolf Among Us Season Two hit with 2019 delay
- Nintendo's '2nd Unit Set' for the Switch is dockless, $230
- the best value, budget upgrade for me
- best value budget upgrade path
- Buy 3 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 SM-G960UZKAXAA 128GB $1.422
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit