Raidmax makes the Skyline in two flavours with a window. This is the red version of the Skyline on this side with an all black front.
On this side there is a view of all four versions of the chassis above a very basic specifications list. For your information, the egg crate foam sound deadener does not ship inside the windowed versions.
This is the version of the Skyline we will be looking at. Not only did the LED color change to blue, but the accent piece of aluminum that is blackened on the red version is left natural here.
Here we have a mirror image of the other side, seems like a lot of wasted space where they could have featured more about the chassis inside.
Out of the box, we can see the Skyline is shipped really well. The high density foam on both ends really absorbs the bumps and shocks of shipping much better than does Styrofoam. Under the foam is a typical plastic liner, but under this is a doubled up layer of tissue paper to protect the window and aluminum front from minor scratching.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Windows Store being re-branded as Microsoft Store
- Blizzard announces full Overwatch League teams
- NieR: Automata shipped and sold over 2 million copies
- New Red Dead Redemption 2 updates coming next week
- Vivendi may take over Ubisoft in November
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM