The Gateway EC14D07u
The lid of the Gateway EC14D07u looks just like most of the other Gateway notebooks I have looked at. My review unit was glossy black and you can get the rig in a cherry red finish, too.
The bottom of the notebook has lots of cooling grates and covers over the RAM and HDD.
The keyboard is the chicklet style that Gateway uses on so many of its notebooks.
The glossy screen is bright and works well for video.
The right side of the Gateway EC14D07u has a USB port, Ethernet port, memory card reader and the optical drive.
The back of the notebook has nothing but the shiny screen hinges and matte black plastic.
The left side of the notebook has the power port, VGA output, HDMI out, two USB ports, mic/headphone jacks and the Kensington lock port.
The front edge of the machine has a little slider on the right corner that turns WiFi on and off and you can see the shiny track pad buttons and indicator lights here as well.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft does NOT block keyboard/mouse support on Xbox One
- Remedy's new game 'P7' expected for release in 2019
- Someone just bought close to $400 million worth of Bitcoin
- Dragon Ball FighterZ first DLC unlocks Broly, Bardock
- Final Fantasy XV PC mods can be whimsical and absurd
- Fitbit Ionic Smart Fitness Watch Review
- Noctua NH-L12S CPU Cooler Review
- MSI Z370 TOMAHAWK (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Apricorn Aegis Fortress 128GB SSD Review
- Scythe Grand Kama Cross 3 CPU Cooler Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit