The Classic series M59 from NZXT has a nice image of the front of the chassis backed in all black. Cool, Clean and Black refer to what most buyers have in mind when looking to buy. The chassis is capable of adding fans, keeping things tidy, and my favourite, all black throughout.
Both side panels are the same, light blue, with a features list. They repeat this same list three more times in multiple languages.
The rear of the packaging again has a features checklist, but this time there are a couple new images of the M59 to use as reference as you check off the features. At the bottom right corner they highlight a 2.5" adapter included in the chassis to mount a SSD.
Inside the box you will find your M59 shipped with Styrofoam ends keeping the plastic liner in place. The window on this chassis ships with a heavy static film to protect it during shipping. There are also a couple of these found on the front bezel's shinier plastic bits.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- Possible Router Issues
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Sonnet eGFX Breakaway Puck RX570 Review
- Akitio Thunder3 10G Network Adapter
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit