Taking the mouse out of the box for the first time, it feels so light. Instantly I feel so glad that GIGABYTE have chosen to implement the ability of adding weights to the device. I would be so concerned that if I had to deal with the out-of-the-box weight I would be throwing it off the table constantly.
Looking at the top of the mouse, we've got a fair bit going on. We've got our two standard left and right buttons along with a wheel in the middle that has the ability to go left and right. From the wheel point of view this particular one is the clicky type (that's what I'm calling it!). When you scroll up and down you can feel each time you click over. For someone who uses the wheel a lot in documents, this makes moving up and down through pages feel so much more precise.
Below the wheel we have another little button that goes up and down; this adjusts the DPI on the fly which is really just a fancy way of saying that it increases or decreases the sensitivity. Below that we have a little Ghost logo which has some LEDs sitting behind it that glow, as you probably saw in the introduction picture.
Moving to the left side, we have our two thumb buttons which give us the ability to move forward and backwards throughout Explorer or your internet browsing software. On the far left we've got four little LEDs which let you know what level the sensitivity is at and to finish it all of we've got a nice bit of rubber that prevents slipping and feels really great.
Moving to the other side, we again have a bit of rubber along with another single button. This button is used to change the gaming profiles which we'll get into a bit more when we check out the software.
Flipping the mouse over, we can see there's a little cartridge where the weights can be installed. You can use a number of combinations that will let you include up to 38 grams of extra weight.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Why EA closed Visceral and recycled its Star Wars game
- Team Fortress 2 blends with Jurassic Park in new update
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild compared on Switch and PC @ 4K
- Qualcomm unveils its new Snapdragon 636 processor
- Analogue's Super Nt will play every SNES game at 1080p
- ASUS Battery Health Charging - windows 10 
- EK Fluid Gaming: Water-Cooled Gaming PC Build Guide
- Thecus® N2350 & N4350 the most affordable Home NAS series now available worldwide
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz