Taking the mouse out of the box for the first time, it feels so light. Instantly I feel so glad that GIGABYTE have chosen to implement the ability of adding weights to the device. I would be so concerned that if I had to deal with the out-of-the-box weight I would be throwing it off the table constantly.
Looking at the top of the mouse, we've got a fair bit going on. We've got our two standard left and right buttons along with a wheel in the middle that has the ability to go left and right. From the wheel point of view this particular one is the clicky type (that's what I'm calling it!). When you scroll up and down you can feel each time you click over. For someone who uses the wheel a lot in documents, this makes moving up and down through pages feel so much more precise.
Below the wheel we have another little button that goes up and down; this adjusts the DPI on the fly which is really just a fancy way of saying that it increases or decreases the sensitivity. Below that we have a little Ghost logo which has some LEDs sitting behind it that glow, as you probably saw in the introduction picture.
Moving to the left side, we have our two thumb buttons which give us the ability to move forward and backwards throughout Explorer or your internet browsing software. On the far left we've got four little LEDs which let you know what level the sensitivity is at and to finish it all of we've got a nice bit of rubber that prevents slipping and feels really great.
Moving to the other side, we again have a bit of rubber along with another single button. This button is used to change the gaming profiles which we'll get into a bit more when we check out the software.
Flipping the mouse over, we can see there's a little cartridge where the weights can be installed. You can use a number of combinations that will let you include up to 38 grams of extra weight.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo discuss Metroid Prime 4/Yoshi/Pokemon progression
- Total War dev Creative Assembly working on tactical FPS
- NVIDIA Tensor Core GPUs power 5 out of 7 best supercomputers
- INSOMNIA: The Ark developers announce new jazzy soundtrack
- Forza Horizon 4 car list leaked, 90GB of pre-load available
- اعطال صيانه تكييفات امريكول (01014723434) اصلاح امري
- GA-Z68AP-D3 rev 1.0, unable to access BIOS or load Win10
- Samsung 970 Pro 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- AMD Vega 56 not being detected by Gigabyte Z68XP-UD4 motherboard
- win 7 with gigbyte mobo/network only getting 10% of bandwidth
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit