Really, looking at the card there's not a whole lot to see. If you hadn't guessed already from the bundle, our card is of course low profile. Unlike the HD 5450 the HD 5570 uses active cooling which does of course add some noise to the system.
If you want to go low profile you can remove the VGA connector. Of course, if you need it, all you have to do is add it to the second bracket that's included in the bundle.
As far as connectivity goes, we've got a single Dual-Link DVI connector, HDMI port and a VGA port; nothing too exciting and no real surprises.
When it comes to the specifications of the HIS HD 5570, we again don't see any surprises. We've got the default 650MHz core and the 1GB of GDDR carries with it a 1800MHz DDR clock.
The only stand out point here should be the fact that we've got CrossFire enabled which can be seen towards the bottom of the screen shot.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo shows off most downloaded eShop games
- Battlefield 1: Apocalypse DLC details aerial dogfights
- Nintendo Switch sells 1.5 million units last month
- Epic Games doubts the success of their own MOBA Paragon
- Age of Empires: Definitive Edition will release next month
- SuperData Analyst Interview on Call of Duty: WWII Success
- GIGABYTE Z370XP SLI (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- The GIGABYTE Z370N WIFI (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- noblechairs ICON Series Real Leather Gaming Chair Review
- GIGABYTE X299 Designare EX (Intel X299) Motherboard Review
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series