Really, looking at the card there's not a whole lot to see. If you hadn't guessed already from the bundle, our card is of course low profile. Unlike the HD 5450 the HD 5570 uses active cooling which does of course add some noise to the system.
If you want to go low profile you can remove the VGA connector. Of course, if you need it, all you have to do is add it to the second bracket that's included in the bundle.
As far as connectivity goes, we've got a single Dual-Link DVI connector, HDMI port and a VGA port; nothing too exciting and no real surprises.
When it comes to the specifications of the HIS HD 5570, we again don't see any surprises. We've got the default 650MHz core and the 1GB of GDDR carries with it a 1800MHz DDR clock.
The only stand out point here should be the fact that we've got CrossFire enabled which can be seen towards the bottom of the screen shot.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Gabe Newell is the 427th richest person in the world
- Sharp NES TV: a curious piece of 1980s gaming magic
- Sony's new PS4 controller for kids looks like a bad idea
- Switch sells over 2 million units in U.S. alone
- Gaming video to make $4.6 billion in 2017
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard