Really, looking at the card there's not a whole lot to see. If you hadn't guessed already from the bundle, our card is of course low profile. Unlike the HD 5450 the HD 5570 uses active cooling which does of course add some noise to the system.
If you want to go low profile you can remove the VGA connector. Of course, if you need it, all you have to do is add it to the second bracket that's included in the bundle.
As far as connectivity goes, we've got a single Dual-Link DVI connector, HDMI port and a VGA port; nothing too exciting and no real surprises.
When it comes to the specifications of the HIS HD 5570, we again don't see any surprises. We've got the default 650MHz core and the 1GB of GDDR carries with it a 1800MHz DDR clock.
The only stand out point here should be the fact that we've got CrossFire enabled which can be seen towards the bottom of the screen shot.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung's new 360-degree camera requires 2 x GTX 1080 Ti
- ASUS: Z270 platform could work with Coffee Lake CPUs
- GTX 1070 Ti leaked benchmarks: easily beats RX Vega 56
- GIGABYTE's upcoming GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Gaming spotted
- ARK on Xbox One X: renders at 1440p 30FPS or 1080p 60FPS
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- ECOLA Ultra Slim Laptop Cooling Pad Chill Mat
- ASUS Battery Health Charging - windows 10 
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz