Kingston has a model specific package which is very nice after seeing so many generic packages where you have to look for a small sticker to find out what you have in the box. Here we see the capacity in large text as well as the series make.
The back side of the package lists the package contents in several languages.
The label on the bottom gives us a lot of fine details like the firmware on the drive and exact model number. It would have been nice to see some performance information listed for the people shopping in retail stores so they could determine which product has a higher rated read and write speed.
Kingston's inner package is impressive. Here we see that the entire bundle fits nicely in the box and the drive is secure as well as away from other parts that can't rub or scratch the drive.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [The Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Kingston SSDNow V+ Series 512GB SSD Bundle]
- Page 5 [Test System Setup and ATTO Baseline]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - HD Tune Pro]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Everest Random Access Time]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - PCMark Vantage Hard Disk Tests]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Passmark]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - AS SSD]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - CrystalDiskMark]
- Page 12 [Final Thoughts]