World in Conflict
World in Conflict is a real-time strategy video game by Massive Entertainment and to be published by Sierra Entertainment for Windows (DX9 and DX10).
The game is set in 1989 where economic troubles cripple the Soviet Union and threaten to dissolve it. However, the title pursues a "what if" scenario where, in this case, the Soviet Union does not collapse and instead pursues a course of war to remain in power. It is an intensive new game that is sure to put plenty of stress on even the latest graphics cards. We use the built-in benchmarking for our testing.
In the minimum department we can see another bump in performance. Across the board, though, the boost isn't going to make a difference to in-game performance due to the fact we're below that 30 FPS minimum we need to see.
Last updated: Apr 7, 2020 at 12:29 pm CDT
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Package]
- Page 3 [Video Card]
- Page 4 [Test System Setup and 3DMark Vantage]
- Page 5 [Unigine Heaven Benchmark (DX10 & DX11)]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - CINEBENCH R10]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Resident Evil 5]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Far Cry 2]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - World in Conflict]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - Batman Arkham Asylum]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - Darkest of Days]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - BattleForge]
- Page 13 [Temperature and Sound Tests]
- Page 14 [Power Consumption Tests]
- Page 15 [Final Thoughts]