The HD 5670 continues to be a stand out model thanks to the value for money the model represents when it comes to gaming. Sure, you can't game at the highest resolutions, but if you're a casual gamer at 1680 x 1050 the chances are you're going to be able to get a frame rate out of the model that you're happy with.
The latest version of the model to arrive comes from GIGABYTE and packs the OC label on it. GIGABYTE has really been a bit of hit and miss when it comes to OC video cards. Sometimes we see a small bump in clocks and other times we see models that come under the Super Overclock series that sport some serious MHz.
What we'll do before we have a closer look at the overclock that is on offer from GIGABYTE is see what's in the package and then have a closer look at the card and the cooler that GIGABYTE have chosen to use today.
Last updated: Apr 7, 2020 at 12:29 pm CDT
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Package]
- Page 3 [Video Card]
- Page 4 [Test System Setup and 3DMark Vantage]
- Page 5 [Unigine Heaven Benchmark (DX10 & DX11)]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - CINEBENCH R10]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Resident Evil 5]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Far Cry 2]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - World in Conflict]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - Batman Arkham Asylum]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - Darkest of Days]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - BattleForge]
- Page 13 [Temperature and Sound Tests]
- Page 14 [Power Consumption Tests]
- Page 15 [Final Thoughts]