Accessories and Documentation
The Maelstrom's owner's manual. If you can't figure something out, look in here. The drawings are good and the text is easy to follow. I looked it over just before this image was taken, but the chassis design is very intuitive and I had little need for this book.
Remember when I opened the box and there was that bag of goods stuffed into a cut out in the foam? This is what I found inside mine. A couple of wire management ties, some fan power adapters and a couple extra PSU support "risers" are up top. The bottom half has the supplied motherboard speaker and the bag of hardware, stand off's and a multitude of fan mounting screws.
Here is the tray that holds the tool-less "slides" for the drives. This side holds eight slim slides to use with the hard drives. The two other slides are what IN WIN set into the tray to lock it into the 5.25" bays for shipping.
Flipping the tray over, you will find room for all eight of the optical drive bay slides; the two empty holes are for the two that held this tray in place. The other four on this side are some more of the slimmer HDD slides. Even if you don't leave the tray in the bays while in use, this is a handy place to keep track of all those parts.
I pulled the floppy drive adapter from the chassis. Even this bay is tool-less on the outside, but screws need to be used to mount the floppy directly to the tray, then they both go in using the slides and lock into place.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- SEGA won't over rely on remasters and remakes
- Hacked Switches can now use USB mass storage HDDs
- Battlefield V's new War Stories trailer shows WWII drama
- No Man's Sky VR? Hello Games wants to know if you want it
- Sony fixes PSN message glitch
- ASRock A320M-DGS + Ryzen 5 2600 budget upgrade with older video card?
- Default Netgear Wireless WG111 Issue
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Review: The Perfect Card For 1440p
- Computer will not turn on.
- Netgear Wireless WG111 Issue
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam