Based in Taipei, Taiwan, Kingmax Memory has grown to become the largest memory producer for the Taiwan and East Asian markets. Kingmax's ties have also been strong in Australia growing to become the largest memory source ever to the Australian public.
Kingmax Technology was founded in 1989 and is listed among Taiwan's Top 200 manufacturers (Commonwealth Magazine, May 2000), and is a leading manufacturer of memory modules. Aside from the Taiwan based manufacturing facilities, the company's American, Chinese, Australian and Dutch workforce consists of over 390 employees, and this is just the head offices. Production facilities employ four times this amount to produce the high quality Kingmax memory modules many Australians use in their PC's.
Kingmax has gained ISO-9001 certification and developed business partnerships with top enterprises and organizations in the IT industry. A global leader in DRAM memory products, Kingmax announced the world's first memory module with TinyBGA packaging technology in 1997.
The award winning TinyBGA package allowed the company's PC-133 DRAM module to triple memory capacity up to 512 MB while maintaining a small one inch form factor. Kingmax has also created 1GB StackBGA modules for use in high-end servers and workstations. This allowed them to use 1GB of memory on the same PCB space as the 512MB modules, maintaining its small one inch form factor. With the market swinging the overclockers' way, Kingmax have pushed their memory fabrication process towards making faster and more stable memory at insane clock speeds, like the PC166 SDRAM. With the release of the VIA KT266, SIS 735, ALi MagiK 1 and the AMD 760 chipsets supporting DDR SDRAM, Kingmax were there once again with PC2100 DDR SDRAM with overclocking beyond that of any other memory manufacturer. Kingmax saw fame, being the first manufacturer to introduce DDR-333 into the market place. This was evident when SiS released sample boards with Kingmax DDR-333 bundled and EPoX test samples for KT333 and SiS 645 chipsets.
Now with VIA's P4X400 and KT400, SiS introducing the 648 in a matter of months and NVIDIA's nForce2 all supporting DDR-400 memory, Kingmax have pushed the envelope even further.
Introducing the Kingmax DDR-400 SDRAM module for the ultimate PC experience.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Kingmax DDR-400 - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Kingmax DDR-400 - Page 2 [Specifications]
- Kingmax DDR-400 - Page 3 [Features]
- Kingmax DDR-400 - Page 4 [Benchmarks - Test System and Results]
- Kingmax DDR-400 - Page 5 [Conclusion]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Sonnet eGFX Breakaway Puck RX570 Review
- Akitio Thunder3 10G Network Adapter
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit