The HornetTek X2-RAID
Here we get our first look at the HornetTek X2-RAID.
On the front we found a power button and a dual LED light system that shows disk activity.
The sides are made from brushed aluminum.
All of the action takes place at the back of the enclosure. Here we found the power switch, eSATA and USB connections as well as the plug for the power brick.
The other side is identical to the first side.
Here we see the two halves apart. The drives easily slide into place and the supplied screws hold them tight.
Along the top edge is where you will find four switches that allow you to set the RAID mode. For testing we used RAID 0 and RAID 1, but there are other RAID options available as well.
The HornetTek X2-RAID accessory package is shown here. The system comes with everything you need to get started as long as your motherboard already has an eSATA connector on the back. If not then you will need to purchase a bracket.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Switch has highest 12-month install base in US history
- PUBG's 'Event Mode' will have rotating game types and modes
- Custom Nintendo Switch Joy-Cons will come with a D-pad
- Nintendo debut eShop sale in North America and Europe
- Dying in Sea of Thieves will soon cost you in-game gold
- ADATA XPG Spectrix D40 RGB DDR4-3000 16GB Review
- (20 Pieces) Apple iPhone X (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $12,980
- GIGABYTE Z170MX Gaming5 non K overclock
- Buy (10 Pieces) Apple iPhone X Brand New Unlocked 64GB $7,490
- Corsair ML140 PRO RGB 140mm Magnetic Levitation Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit