Specifications, Availability and Pricing
The HornetTek X2-RAID is an easy to use yet powerful fully functional RAID storage device that uses the Silicon Image Sil5744 processor/chipset combination for native SATA 3Gbps connectivity to a host computer.
HornetTek has targeted the home user for this product so you will not need to worry about extensive setup parameters or complicated software. The system is designed so if you don't want to install software, you can set the RAID level on the enclosure itself.
MWAVE in the US sells several products from HornetTek, but has yet to show the X2-RAID on their website. They do show the X2-U2S, a USB version that uses the same enclosure, but only supports JBOD or the BIG as well as only connecting via USB 2.0 for only 39.98. Because of this low price, we don't see the X2-RAID costing a lot when compared to what is already on the market.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Kingdom Hearts honors 90 years of Mickey Mouse with trailer
- PES 2019 demo will be released on PC/consoles on August 8th
- Kong: Skull Island director discusses possible Zelda movie
- Blizzard teams with Hasbro for Overwatch Nerf toy guns
- Ion Maiden delayed to 2019
- HELP With a Sniper.2 Z68 bios U1C, won't boot with discrete VGA
- Z97X-SLI doesn't recognize NVME-SSD
- Design a Colorful SSD contest
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit