Specifications, Availability and Pricing
The HornetTek X2-RAID is an easy to use yet powerful fully functional RAID storage device that uses the Silicon Image Sil5744 processor/chipset combination for native SATA 3Gbps connectivity to a host computer.
HornetTek has targeted the home user for this product so you will not need to worry about extensive setup parameters or complicated software. The system is designed so if you don't want to install software, you can set the RAID level on the enclosure itself.
MWAVE in the US sells several products from HornetTek, but has yet to show the X2-RAID on their website. They do show the X2-U2S, a USB version that uses the same enclosure, but only supports JBOD or the BIG as well as only connecting via USB 2.0 for only 39.98. Because of this low price, we don't see the X2-RAID costing a lot when compared to what is already on the market.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Qualcomm the first to test 5G, debuts 5G reference phone
- Marvel unleashes the official trailer to Black Panther
- Overwatch now has over 35 million players
- Battlegrounds' update adds vaulting, climbing to testers
- DOOM will be out on Nintendo Switch on November 10
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- NVIDIA locks overclocking in GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
- MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti GAMING X TRIO: Unboxed
- Fans keep spinning after shutdown (X299 UD4)
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz
- Seagate To Participate In Consortium Led By Bain Capital Private Equity To Acquire Toshiba Memory Corporation
- ASUS Announces Z370 Series Motherboards
- New Forces Join Popular Team Group Gaming T-FORCE Series
- ECS Elitegroup Announces Z370-Lightsaber Motherboard