Accessories and Documentation
In my bag of paperwork, I was slipped two warrantee sheets, and no user instructions. I would hope by this point I won't need instructions to get the components mounted, or figure out just what everything is for.
In a bigger bag tied to the inside of the drive rack you will find all the miscellaneous screws and pieces to get your build underway and on its way to booting up. The top left is a bag of thumb screws for both adding hard drives to the rack, but these can be used for PSU mounting and expansion cards as well. On the bottom left there is a bag of thumb screws for adding optical drives. The bag on the top right has all the fan screws you will need to fill all the holes in the Element T. You will also find the water cooling hole grommets in this bag. The last bag has the extra risers and screws for the motherboard.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Team Liquid wins SL i-League Invitational Season 3
- Ex-Naughty Dog developer claims he was sexually harassed
- H1Z1 Pro League to kick-off in 2018
- Blizzard ban World of Warcraft cheaters
- Qualcomm the first to test 5G, debuts 5G reference phone
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- NVIDIA locks overclocking in GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
- MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti GAMING X TRIO: Unboxed
- Fans keep spinning after shutdown (X299 UD4)
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz
- Seagate To Participate In Consortium Led By Bain Capital Private Equity To Acquire Toshiba Memory Corporation
- ASUS Announces Z370 Series Motherboards
- New Forces Join Popular Team Group Gaming T-FORCE Series
- ECS Elitegroup Announces Z370-Lightsaber Motherboard