The Acer Aspire One 532h-2326
The lid of the netbook is a typical Acer fare with a glossy blue lid and no real bling.
Nothing to see on the rear of the netbook and this is the thickest part of the machine.
The left side of the Acer Aspire One 532h-2326 has two USB ports, VGA out, and the power port.
The front has a few LED indicator lights on the left corner to show what's going on with the machine at a glance.
The right side of the Acer Aspire One 532h-2326 has the memory card reader, RJ45 port, USB port, headphone and mic jacks, and a Kensington lock port.
The bottom of the netbook has cooling grates and removable covers over the RAM and hard drive areas.
The keyboard on the netbook is the chicklet style Acer prefers and is sized well.
The screen is the same glossy and glare prone screen that we see on all netbooks today.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Burnout Paradise Remastered announced for PC, consoles
- Tesla hackers mine cryptocurrency, access private data
- Fortnite and Diablo 3 rumored for the Nintendo Switch
- Samsung unveils massive 30TB SSD, largest capacity SSD ever
- Intel intends to 'compete in graphics products' in future
- Secretlab TITAN NAPA: the most luxurious gaming chair yet
- MyDigitalSSD OTG v2 480GB Portable SSD
- BIOSTAR G330 256GB SATA III SSD Review
- Weird SATA Controller Issue
- Buy iPhone X $600 site www.BizFests.com
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit