Team uses a highly reflective package that makes taking photos of it difficult. After a little work we were able to make it so the text would show in the picture. Here we see that Team lists some of the benefits of solid state technology, but not a lot of information about the drive itself.
On the back we found an interesting item in the Features at the top left. When Team Group announced their new G1 they also announced an R1 model that retains the 2.5 inch form factor but has two SSDs running in RAID 0 like the PhotoFast V5 we tested several months before. Little has been said about the R1 since the press release went out, but hopefully we see it in the test lab soon.
Also on the back we found specific information about the G1 like the 2 year warranty and speed numbers.
The packaging was well thought out and we didn't have any major obstacles to get around before getting to the drive. I skimmed over the manual and found that it would be helpful if you have never removed a drive before.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD appoints fresh blood to Radeon team
- Assassin's Creed Origins: DLC 'The Hidden Ones' trailer
- PUBG to ban over 100,000 cheaters in one single wave
- Google hires ex PlayStation and Xbox executive Phil Harrison
- Dragon Ball FighterZ gets launch trailer days before release
- Intel 760P 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Samsung 860 Pro 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- Z270-HD3 F8 bios and advanced frequency settings not available...
- Spectre Bios Updates
- Lian-Li PC-O11 WW Feedback and O11 Air Feedback
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top