To say this PSU came with plenty of connectors would be an understatement, but then we are speaking of 1600 Watts. As shown in the graph above, you can see that every modern connector is represented here; even the floppy drive.
First and foremost, it comes with 24-pin motherboard connector followed by an 8pin and 4pin ATX connector, (3) PCIE 6pin, (3) PCIE 6+2 pin, (2) Molex + floppy (totaling 9 Molex + 2 floppy), (1) Molex (2 connections) and finally (4) SATA (11 total connections) cables.
Also to be noted here, the cable lengths seem to be standard; ranging between 20 and 24 inches, with extended ranges due to the number of connections reaching 36 inches in 1 instance.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Epic delays full free-to-play version of Fortnite into 2019
- Oculus co-founder Brendan Iribe leaves company
- EA shakeup prompts Jade Raymond's departure
- Fallout 76 has 150 hours of side quests, will grow over time
- Halo 6 being developed with esports in mind
- How To Find Out Motherboard?
- I'm in a gaming rut please help.
- GIGABYTE Z390 Aorus Master (Intel Z390) Motherboard Review
- Akitio Thunder3 Dock Pro Review
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam