Having a look at the card, there's not a whole lot to see, nor get excited about. Since the HD 5600 series doesn't carry with it any extra power connector, it comes as no surprise that this model also doesn't. Sapphire has opted for a passive cooler on the low profile design. In case you missed the package, Sapphire has included a couple of low profile brackets in the bundle.
Looking head on, we've got three connectors, a DisplayPort, Dual Link DVI connector and a blue one. A quick look in the manual told me that this blue one is a VGA port. Not sure who's using that one these days, but figure it's the same crowd who are still using VCRs as well.
Having a look at the GPU-Z screen shot, you can see that there's very little to get excited about; GDDR3 memory, 80 Unified Shaders, 8 ROPs and a 64-bit memory bus just about rounds it out.
The core clock of the card is 650MHz while the 512MB of memory comes in at 1600MHz DDR. Although the GPU-Z screenshot is giving us two memory speeds, the 800MHz number is correct.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- FS 40 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9+ (www.BizFests.com) 128GB $8,520
- Legacy Mode
- Possible Router Issues
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit