There's nothing to the package of the Corsair Dominator GTX kit we have here today. While we don't mean nothing in the literal sense, we do mean it in a way that apart from an anti-static bag, some padding and a little white box, there's nothing to see. So with that said, let's check out the modules and see what exactly we have going on here.
In the looks department it's nothing you haven't seen from the Dominator series for months now, let alone the Dominator GTX kit we looked at just last week. You've got a black and red heatsink that feels of excellent quality and gives you the standard run down of information.
On one side we have the Corsair and Dominator logo, while the other side gives us the Corsair logo again along with all the main specifications and the model number.
In this case the main piece of information we're looking at is 2400MHz. When you consider the i5 series of CPUs from Intel starting at 2660MHz, this is a pretty astonishing number that is presented on these memory sticks. You can clearly see the timings along with a bit of other information. We'll go into more detail of what's going on in the next page.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Packaging and Modules]
- Page 3 [Overclocking]
- Page 4 [Test System Setup and wPrime]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Everest Ultimate Edition]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - SiSoft Sandra]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Sciencemark]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Far Cry 2]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Razer will announce a 'mobile device' later this year
- MSI shows off GeForce GTX 1080 Ti GAMING X TRIO
- EVGA announces GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE with 12Gbps GDDR5X
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 Ti: arrives in October for $429
- TUNAI teases DRUM, high-res bass enhanced earphones
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- A Look at AMD's Threadripper CPU Hardware Modes
- Plextor M8Se 256GB & 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower