Processor: Intel Pentium 4 2.0GHz (Northwood)
Memory: 2x 256MB DDR-333 Kingmax (512MB)
Video Card: Leadtek GF3 TI500
Hard Disk: Seagate Barracuda ATA-3 UDMA 100 7200RPM
Drivers:Nvidia DetXP rev 29.42
Software Used: Sisoft Sandra 2002, 3Dmark2000, 3Dmark2001, PCMark 2002 Pro, Sysmark 2002, Winstone 2001, Quake 3 Arena, Aquanox, DroneZmark, Max Payne, Star Trek Voyager Elite Force, Jedi Knight II.
SiSoft Sandra 2002 SP1
SiSoft Sandra (the System ANalyser, Diagnostic and Reporting Assistant) 2002 is a synthetic Windows benchmark that features different tests used to evaluate different PC subsystems. We used this to test CPU Raw Performance, Multimedia Instruction Set and Memory Bandwidth Performance. While they are all synthetic results, they do give us a general idea of what is happening and where a component's strengths and weaknesses are.
The first two graphs show very little difference between the MSI 845E Max2 and the other boards in our database. On the memory test, we see that the I845E lags behind the SiS 645DX powered Soyo board and the I845G powered EPoX board. The reason EPoX does so well in the memory tests is for the fact that it has unofficial DDR-333 memory support - Also making it the only I845G board we've seen that allows DDR-333 support for Intel chipsets and remains the best Intel I845 performer to date.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- MSI 845E Max2 BLR - Page 1 [Introduction]
- MSI 845E Max2 BLR - Page 2 [Specifications]
- MSI 845E Max2 BLR - Page 3 [Features]
- MSI 845E Max2 BLR - Page 4 [Benchmarks - Test Setup & Sandra]
- MSI 845E Max2 BLR - Page 5 [Benchmarks - System Productivity]
- MSI 845E Max2 BLR - Page 6 [Benchmarks - MadOnion]
- MSI 845E Max2 BLR - Page 7 [Benchmarks - OpenGL]
- MSI 845E Max2 BLR - Page 8 [Benchmarks - D3D]
- MSI 845E Max2 BLR - Page 9 [Conclusion]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Wolfenstein II can 'utilize the power' of Radeon RX Vega
- Battlegrounds 2 won't happen, as the game is a service
- Galaxy S9 logo leaks, still has a headphone jack
- NVIDIA's new GeForce 388.00 drivers ready for Destiny 2
- All the legit Destiny 2 deals for PC during release week
- ADATA XPG SX950 480GB SATA III SSD Review
- Lenovo Legion Y920 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- Gigabyte Z97X Gaming GT: PCIe 3.0 that work only at 1.0 with Asus Hyper m.2 x 4 card
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard