Processor: Intel Pentium 4 2.0GHz (Northwood)
Memory: 2x 256MB DDR-333 Kingmax (512MB)
Video Card: Leadtek GF3 TI500
Hard Disk: Seagate Barracuda ATA-3 UDMA 100 7200RPM
Drivers:Nvidia DetXP rev 29.42
Software Used: Sisoft Sandra 2002, 3Dmark2000, 3Dmark2001, PCMark 2002 Pro, Sysmark 2002, Winstone 2001, Quake 3 Arena, Aquanox, DroneZmark, Max Payne, Star Trek Voyager Elite Force, Jedi Knight II.
SiSoft Sandra 2002 SP1
SiSoft Sandra (the System ANalyser, Diagnostic and Reporting Assistant) 2002 is a synthetic Windows benchmark that features different tests used to evaluate different PC subsystems. We used this to test CPU Raw Performance, Multimedia Instruction Set and Memory Bandwidth Performance. While they are all synthetic results, they do give us a general idea of what is happening and where a component's strengths and weaknesses are.
The first two graphs show very little difference between the MSI 845E Max2 and the other boards in our database. On the memory test, we see that the I845E lags behind the SiS 645DX powered Soyo board and the I845G powered EPoX board. The reason EPoX does so well in the memory tests is for the fact that it has unofficial DDR-333 memory support - Also making it the only I845G board we've seen that allows DDR-333 support for Intel chipsets and remains the best Intel I845 performer to date.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- MSI 845E Max2 BLR - Page 1 [Introduction]
- MSI 845E Max2 BLR - Page 2 [Specifications]
- MSI 845E Max2 BLR - Page 3 [Features]
- MSI 845E Max2 BLR - Page 4 [Benchmarks - Test Setup & Sandra]
- MSI 845E Max2 BLR - Page 5 [Benchmarks - System Productivity]
- MSI 845E Max2 BLR - Page 6 [Benchmarks - MadOnion]
- MSI 845E Max2 BLR - Page 7 [Benchmarks - OpenGL]
- MSI 845E Max2 BLR - Page 8 [Benchmarks - D3D]
- MSI 845E Max2 BLR - Page 9 [Conclusion]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Fortnite developer: no rush to make new Battle Royale maps
- Serious Sam 4: Planet Badass announced, full reveal at E3
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X overclocked to 6GHz with LN2 cooling
- Will Halo 6 be revealed at E3 2018?
- Neo Geo retro console possibly on the way
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and Ryzen 5 2600X Review
- FSP CMT510 RGB Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- I'm need help from GA-X79S-UP5-WIFI
- Investigation: m.2 Heatsinks, are they worth it?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit