MSI has long been one of the leaders in innovative designs for motherboards in the Taiwan market. MSI's presence in Taiwan and the Asia-Pacific region is vast and plentiful. They have made it their business to find out what you want and to try to bring it to you at an affordable price. MSI has been known as a major AMD Athlon supporter in the past with more boards seeming to be appearing for AMD systems everyday.
With Intel's introduction of cheaper Pentium 4 alternative solutions and solutions from SiS and VIA also being available, MSI has branched out into the Pentium 4 realm. They even managed to gain some fame with their Pentium 4 i845 Ultra line of boards. These motherboards supported DDR, USB 2.0, RAID, LAN and hardware audio. This was one of MSI's biggest successes.
MSI continued to build on this success with their latest offerings for the Intel Pentium 4 533FSB range of processors. Recently we reviewed MSI's 645E Max2 LRU which was a great start for MSI. Now we have their latest I845 range offering, with some pretty impressive looking features. Introducing the MSI 845E Max2 BLR.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- MSI 845E Max2 BLR - Page 1 [Introduction]
- MSI 845E Max2 BLR - Page 2 [Specifications]
- MSI 845E Max2 BLR - Page 3 [Features]
- MSI 845E Max2 BLR - Page 4 [Benchmarks - Test Setup & Sandra]
- MSI 845E Max2 BLR - Page 5 [Benchmarks - System Productivity]
- MSI 845E Max2 BLR - Page 6 [Benchmarks - MadOnion]
- MSI 845E Max2 BLR - Page 7 [Benchmarks - OpenGL]
- MSI 845E Max2 BLR - Page 8 [Benchmarks - D3D]
- MSI 845E Max2 BLR - Page 9 [Conclusion]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PlayStation 5 coming in 2020, analyst predicts
- Papers Please short film highlights rigors of Arstotzka
- GPUz v2.8.0 released, lots of goodies as usual
- Warcraft III updated, includes 16:9 support and HEAPS MORE
- NVIDIA to launch new GeForce GTX series during GTC 2018
- Dell Inspiron 13 7000 2-in-1 (8th Gen Core) Laptop Review
- Fujitsu-Siemens BIOS - LGA 771 to 775 microcode
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming 3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Enermax T.B. RGB, RGB Lighting 3 Fan Pack Review
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming K3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit