Far Cry 2
The Dunia Engine was built specifically for Far Cry 2 by the award-winning Ubisoft Montreal development team. It delivers the most realistic destructible environments, amazing special effects such as dynamic fire propagation and storm effects, real-time night-and-day cycle, dynamic music system, non-scripted enemy A.I. and so much more.
When it comes to gaming, you can clearly see that there's a bump in performance for the X58 setup, especially at the lower resolution when looking at the minimums. In saying that, the difference in performance isn't going to affect your gaming experience.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Package and Modules]
- Page 3 [Overclocking]
- Page 4 [Test System Setup and wPrime]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Everest Ultimate Edition]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - SiSoft Sandra]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Sciencemark]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Far Cry 2]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Resident Evil 5]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - CINEBENCH R10]
- Page 11 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Fortnite and Diablo 3 rumored for the Nintendo Switch
- Samsung unveils massive 30TB SSD, largest capacity SSD ever
- Intel intends to 'compete in graphics products' in future
- Nintendo's Fire Emblem Heroes rakes in $295m in first year
- Sniper Ghost Warrior dev hit with huge layoffs
- MyDigitalSSD OTG v2 480GB Portable SSD
- BIOSTAR G330 256GB SATA III SSD Review
- Weird SATA Controller Issue
- Buy iPhone X $600 site www.BizFests.com
- Fitbit Ionic Smart Fitness Watch Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit