Touch me here, touch me there
Getting into more nitty gritty things now and doing some touch ups in Photoshop, I found it again pretty intuitive to use.
Going through a few old photos, I touched up blemishes and bad camera work like I was using some kind of magic marker to correct everything.
Here is an example of my crappy drawing skills; a poor imitation of the TT logo and showing off the 1024 pressure levels available to the tip of the pen.
I think it's safe to say I am by no means a graphics student, but I did find using a pen to edit things and create drawings very intuitive. It must be all that schooling and learning to read and write on paper!
Last test today; we take a hand drawn cartoon and place it underneath the transparent cover, then trace it using the pen.
While this did not come out entirely as expected, I have to confess that it's a pretty good likeness. But obviously there is greater favour to those who can draw lines without having to sketch all over the place.
Overall, I say if you are looking for a medium sized tablet that won't break the bank and just works simply with Windows, you should definitely look at picking up an XP-Pen Tablet.
It's fun and funky to use and particularly useful if you are a budding digital artist.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Gears of War 4 to release Halloween Event and Update
- Star Wars The Last Jedi is expected to make $760 million
- GIGABYTE reveal the AORUS X9 gaming laptop
- ASUS announce ROG Strix X370-I & B350-I motherboards
- Microsoft wants you to 'feel true power' with Xbox One X
- Lenovo Legion Y920 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- Gigabyte Z97 Gaming GT: PCIe slots 3.0 that working only at 1.0 with an ASUS Hyper M.2 x4 expansion card
- Gigabyte Z97X Gaming GT: PCIe 3.0 that work only at 1.0 with Asus Hyper m.2 x 4 card
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- AMD Threadripper vs. Intel Core i9 CPUs Clock for Clock
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard