Accessories and Documentation
Xigmatek supplies the Midgard with a fan controller capable of controlling up to three fans off this one knob. The 2-pin power to 4-pin Molex adapter is needed to supply the unit with 12 volts and then the three-3-pin pugs in the other connectors can distribute the voltage dialled in to those fans that are connected here.
Along with the fan controller, you receive a bag full of various screws and the motherboard risers. Don't worry! The instruction manual will sort them out for you. Then they also send two rubber grommets to use when you remove two of the metal plates from the rear of the chassis. There is a motherboard speaker included, along with some large screw-in wire management clips to tidy and retain messy wiring.
The manual included is a foldout, like a map. It includes a descriptive parts list to make sure you have everything you need to do the build, and a step by step multilingual build guide. If you do run into any issues, refer to this, as it answered all my questions simply.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Ion Maiden delayed to 2019
- Hello Games on No Man's Sky launch: we shared too much info
- Shazam's first trailer injects fun, and color into the DCEU
- DC unleashes first Aquaman trailer during SDCC 2018
- GeForce GTX 1170 benchmark surfaces, faster than GTX 1080 Ti
- HELP With a Sniper.2 Z68 bios U1C, won't boot with discrete VGA
- Z97X-SLI doesn't recognize NVME-SSD
- Design a Colorful SSD contest
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit