Accessories and Documentation
Xigmatek supplies the Midgard with a fan controller capable of controlling up to three fans off this one knob. The 2-pin power to 4-pin Molex adapter is needed to supply the unit with 12 volts and then the three-3-pin pugs in the other connectors can distribute the voltage dialled in to those fans that are connected here.
Along with the fan controller, you receive a bag full of various screws and the motherboard risers. Don't worry! The instruction manual will sort them out for you. Then they also send two rubber grommets to use when you remove two of the metal plates from the rear of the chassis. There is a motherboard speaker included, along with some large screw-in wire management clips to tidy and retain messy wiring.
The manual included is a foldout, like a map. It includes a descriptive parts list to make sure you have everything you need to do the build, and a step by step multilingual build guide. If you do run into any issues, refer to this, as it answered all my questions simply.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- ASUS announce ROG Strix X370-I & B350-I motherboards
- Microsoft wants you to 'feel true power' with Xbox One X
- Fiber optic cables double as early earthquake detectors
- Surface Pro LTE delayed until at least Spring 2018
- NeoGAF goes down, owner embroiled in sexual harrassment
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- AMD Threadripper vs. Intel Core i9 CPUs Clock for Clock
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard