This is my first look at a chassis from Xigmatek, as they are better known for a strong lineup of cooling products, and as of late, more and more for their PSU's. As with most companies, they are always looking to branch out and find other equitable means of expansion. Xigmatek has gone the way of chassis design and building as a way to start to supply the end user the more completed package. With the manufacturing of cases, Xigmatek offers a total aftermarket line to go from components sitting in a cart online, to a complete build with matching or corresponding themes.
Old Norse Legend and mythological names have been a trend from Xigmatek for some time now. The Thor's Hammer, named after a God and his tool of might to the Bifrost graphics card cooler, named after the bridge that links Asgard with Midgard. It seems only fitting to take a name from a land that was the refuge for Thor and the rest of the known inhabited world at that time. It doesn't take that far of a leap to get the naming scheme of the Midgard chassis name.
Moving past mythological naming, today we are going to have a look at what the Midgard has to offer inside and out. Let's have a look at the specifications and get to searching the web for the best price and see where the Midgard stands amongst the crowd of chassis designers. From what I have seen in other reviews and looking at online retailers, I liked what I saw. Now I get my actual hands on this and see for myself how well it all stacks up to many of the chassis' I have seen.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Broker: Nintendo to sell 130 million Switch by 2020
- Intel delays 10nm CPU tech for the third time: late 2018
- Sarah Connor is back, new Terminator movie with Arnie
- Toshiba to sell memory business for $18 billion
- GeIL add the Super Luce RGB Lite Series to their range
- Plextor M8Se 256GB & 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- 8K benched: RX Vega 64 vs. GTX 1080 Ti vs. TITAN Xp SLI
- AMD X399 TR4 Threadripper Motherboard Buyer's Guide
- Gigabyte System Information Viewer
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower