In terms of extra features, there is the world's smallest mic which I feel should be adequate for capturing the buyer's screams of 'mercy' as 'frag-a-lot' knocks you down for the one billionth time in COD.
The other nice feature is the inserts for your ears, which also allowed me to determine that by Swiss units of measurement, I have large ears.
The E361-WM is great little audio solution that packs a plethora of surprises into its diminutive stature.
I'm not too sure how much the Arctic Sound E361-WM will sell for; in fact, I cannot even find any articles on them currently, so I must have a pre-pre release sample. Either way, though, I can see them being good value even up to a hypothetical AUS $80-90, which is a LOT for earphones.
The audio quality, as I have mentioned earlier, is really impressive the moment you put them in to your ears. There really is not a whole lot to fault about their performance during testing. At no point did I feel a trickle of blood running down my ear lobe to indicate a tortured ear as has been the case before.
Rather, I could only feel the hairs on my neck bristle with delight at being awakened by the dulcet tones I was hearing.
My advice is when these get shipped to the public, grab a set and when you need a secondary option to your loud speakers; slip them in and enjoy.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PlayStation 5 coming in 2020, analyst predicts
- Papers Please short film highlights rigors of Arstotzka
- GPUz v2.8.0 released, lots of goodies as usual
- Warcraft III updated, includes 16:9 support and HEAPS MORE
- NVIDIA to launch new GeForce GTX series during GTC 2018
- Dell Inspiron 13 7000 2-in-1 (8th Gen Core) Laptop Review
- Fujitsu-Siemens BIOS - LGA 771 to 775 microcode
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming 3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Enermax T.B. RGB, RGB Lighting 3 Fan Pack Review
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming K3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit