Package and Contents
Right then, let's take a close look at the contents of the package and see what's included.
The package the E361-WM earphones come in is as you might expect, rather small and light. It's not a bad design with the silver colour choice obviously reflecting the extreme cold of it all over there.
Peeling back the packaging reveals the ear phones themselves, along with a small black carry case for the long trips. Also included inside is a microphone splitter cable and a selection of rubber inserts for your ears, because the Swiss are aware that no two ear canals are the same. Now, tell me that's not the work of a; 'highly educated design team'.
The buyer will also receive a product manual covering every known language to man and a very small efficient looking sticker for their PC, which lets people know you're not going to overheat, but doesn't brag about it.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- Possible Router Issues
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Sonnet eGFX Breakaway Puck RX570 Review
- Akitio Thunder3 10G Network Adapter
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit