The LSI MegaRAID 9280-8E
On the top of the card we can see the LSI controller covered by a passive heatsink. On the right we also found the DDR II 800 MHz memory.
The two SFF-8088 miniSAS ports are located on the back and allow the cable to plug into the card. Each port carries 4 lanes and together allows for up to 240 SAS or SATA HDDs.
The back of the card is fairly uneventful.
LSI includes a quick start guide, a low profile bracket and instructions for changing the brackets. Also included is a pair of software disks that have the drivers, software and detailed manuals.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [The Packaging]
- Page 4 [The LSI MegaRAID 9280-8E]
- Page 5 [Test System Setup]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - HD Tune Pro]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Everest Random Access Time]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - PCMark Vantage Hard Disk Tests]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Passmark]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - AS SSD Copy Benchmark]
- Page 11 [Final Thoughts]