By now, most folks know about Thermaltake. They are the company that started all the buzz with the Orb variety of cooler. And regardless as to whether you liked them or not, they made a firm name for themselves.
Through this time, they have gotten away from the round cooling setups and have concentrated on researching the best means possible to keep nearly all parts of your computer cool. Whether you're looking for a cooler case, a means to cool the hard drive, the processor, the memory...well, you get the idea.
This brings us to today's contestant. Up for your viewing pleasure is the latest of the Volcano series of HSF. It is the latest iteration of this vaunted name, so it had better have some guts to be able to bring justice to it. After all, it won't be easy following in the footsteps of the Volcano 7+, which was one of the company's best heatsinks to date.
So let's jump right into the thick of things and see what Thermaltake has in store for us.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Volcano 9 - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Volcano 9 - Page 2 [Breakdown - Part 1]
- Volcano 9 - Page 3 [Breakdown - Part 2]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Arena brawler 'My Hero One's Justice' announced for Switch
- DOOM Rebooted will get a physical deluxe soundtrack release
- Radical Heights - first patch, new gun/performance increases
- Sea of Thieves patch 1.0.4, Rares attempt at stability
- Insomniacs Spider-Man leaked screenshots tease two villains
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and Ryzen 5 2600X Review
- FSP CMT510 RGB Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- I'm need help from GA-X79S-UP5-WIFI
- Investigation: m.2 Heatsinks, are they worth it?
- FS 30 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9+ (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $7,740
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit