Just as I am used to seeing with a Noctua product, The NH-C12P SE14 comes in a similar white packaging with burgundy and blue accents and outlined drawings of the enclosed product. The middle of this panel has a cut out window to view the "corner" of the new NF-P14 fan with some of the key features listed next to it.
The black band continues around to the side and offers another peek at the cooler itself through the window. Next to the window are a couple dimensional drawings to help you figure out space issues before you buy this, followed by warranty information and features.
The back of the packaging utilizes the space for a brief mission statement from Noctua on what they plan to deliver with the NH-C12P SE14. This is followed up by six features that explain what makes this cooler a superior choice to others on the shelf.
Not wanting anyone to feel left out, Noctua reiterates their mission statement in various languages.
The top of the package is where you will find a very informative specifications chart for the cooler body and the included NF-P14 fan.
Noctua packs their coolers in a cardboard inner box separated from the hardware in its own box. The cooler body and fan are very secure and arrived in excellent shape to my house. As you will soon see, this method of surrounding the cooler is very effective, and more manufacturers should follow suit here.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Noctua NH-C12P SE14 CPU Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung announces 8Gb LPDDR5, ready for the world of 5G/AI
- Why Atari VCS doesn't use Ryzen APU
- Atari VCS upgraded to 8GB of unified memory
- Inland Professional SATA III moves to 2nd place at Amazon
- Offensive language in Rainbow Six Siege now gives insta-ban
- Unlock Outlook PST Recovery Tool
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- iStorage diskashur DT2 12TB Review
- Z370 Aorus Gaming 5 rev 1.0
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit