The blue on black packaging is very catchy and eye appealing, and using a powered up image of the 120 Extreme doesn't hurt the looks one bit. There should be no doubt in your mind what you are getting inside with this packaging.
On this side there are the specifications for the cooler, fans, and the included thermal compound.
The rear of the package continues the blue on black theme, but this time it has the features, included parts and the compatibility list over the top.
The last side of the package is used to display a few images of the cooler along with one of the compound, and another of the fan controller included within.
After opening the box, I was surprised to see yet another box packed inside of it.
Now we are getting somewhere. Opening the inner box reveals a box full of hardware, which I removed. I do want you to see just how much care is taken to assure the Tower 120 Extreme a safe ride to your house. Not only is the cooler surrounded in a form fitting, plastic, clam shell package, Tuniq actually adds some high density foam to both sides to prevent any crushing damages.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Tuniq Tower 120 Extreme CPU Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Western Digital Samples 1.33Tb QLC Die Flash
- Capcom add 'Torch Man' to the Mega Man 11 boss roster
- Kirby Star Allies: Daroach, Dark Meta Knight & more details
- Breath of the Wild Link joins Mario Kart 8 Deluxe roster
- Dragon Ball Super: Broly Movie Trailer revealed at Comic-Con
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Biostar X470GTN Gaming (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit