Accessories and Documentation
As i mentioned near the beginning, the hardware box can be found in one of the foam caps. Half of the contents are here. They include the "bag-o-screws", if it needs a screw to be mounted or a riser to sit on, return to this bag for the needed screws and bits. At the top is of course a 5.25" to 3.5" adapter if you choose to use a floppy drive still. That leaves the double sided, Velcro, tie strap that can be used to tidy the mass of PSU wires as needed.
Here we have adapters for just about anything you need. SSD and floppy adapters, a wiring fan adapter, and three tie down straps wrap up the goods.
The manual is very well written in clear and simple text. As I said, I had to refer to it to make sure I wasn't going to break anything just getting it open. While I was there I looked at it from cover to cover, and I don't see how you can get into trouble installing components using the tool-less mechanisms and figuring out what adapters and what hardware to use to accomplish the task.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Dragon Ball FighterZ will have another 24 hours of open beta
- Microsoft make 'positive changes' for Xbox at E3 this year
- Phison's E12 controller featured at CES 2018
- Toshiba's new SSD line-up featured at CES 2018
- AMD hit with class action lawsuit over Spectre and Meltdown
- X99-Gaming-5P 6850K 128G Ram - Help Overclock
- Which one is Best laptop in my Budget
- ASRock Z97E-ITX/ac LGA 1150 major problems starting screen flickers > Freezes up win 10
- Phison E8 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Preview
- Bios Gigabyte Z170X-Gaming test 8700K
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series