The RunCore Pro V
The RunCore Pro IV used a black case but the Pro V comes in nice brushed aluminum gold. Other than the color, both cases look nearly identical and are of very high quality.
A little has changed from serial number 5 to SN 10. Here we see the back of the drives and the newer unit has a full label.
We were really hoping to disassemble the drives, but found that you need a Torx Key to do so. When I return home the first thing I will do is pop the top and see how the Pro V is laid out. Here we also see the side mounting locations that make for easy installation in your notebook or desktop adapter.
The SATA power and data ports are located where they need to be, so everything is good there.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [The RunCore Pro V]
- Page 4 [Test System Setup and ATTO Baseline]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - HD Tune Pro]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Everest Random Access Time]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - PCMark Vantage Hard Disk Tests]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Passmark]
- Page 9 [AS SSD - 4K Results]
- Page 10 [Final Thoughts]