Specifications, Availability and Pricing
As we alluded to in the intro, we don't have a lot of information on the SandForce 1500, but should have the full rundown in the next 24 hours. Because of this we needed to dig and see what info we could pull from the two drives we have on hand, serial numbers 5 and 10.
So far we have learned that the RunCore Pro V will be available in 50, 100 and 200GB capacities. For connectivity the Pro V is SATA 3G only. There has been a lot of talk about Marvell and Indilinx's new SATA 6G controllers, but we are starting to hear excuses as to why we were not delivered the product today. As it sits right now, SandForce will have the only next generation solid state controller available for the first few months of 2010.
When it comes to pricing and availability, we can only pass along what we have been told. Look to purchase retail drives in February at the earliest. By March the supply should be plentiful, high speed SSDs for all with the bank to indulge your inner go fast needs.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- Possible Router Issues
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Sonnet eGFX Breakaway Puck RX570 Review
- Akitio Thunder3 10G Network Adapter
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit