Specifications, Availability and Pricing
As we alluded to in the intro, we don't have a lot of information on the SandForce 1500, but should have the full rundown in the next 24 hours. Because of this we needed to dig and see what info we could pull from the two drives we have on hand, serial numbers 5 and 10.
So far we have learned that the RunCore Pro V will be available in 50, 100 and 200GB capacities. For connectivity the Pro V is SATA 3G only. There has been a lot of talk about Marvell and Indilinx's new SATA 6G controllers, but we are starting to hear excuses as to why we were not delivered the product today. As it sits right now, SandForce will have the only next generation solid state controller available for the first few months of 2010.
When it comes to pricing and availability, we can only pass along what we have been told. Look to purchase retail drives in February at the earliest. By March the supply should be plentiful, high speed SSDs for all with the bank to indulge your inner go fast needs.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Gears of War 4 to release Halloween Event and Update
- Star Wars The Last Jedi is expected to make $760 million
- GIGABYTE reveal the AORUS X9 gaming laptop
- ASUS announce ROG Strix X370-I & B350-I motherboards
- Microsoft wants you to 'feel true power' with Xbox One X
- ADATA XPG SX950 480GB SATA III SSD Review
- Lenovo Legion Y920 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- Gigabyte Z97X Gaming GT: PCIe 3.0 that work only at 1.0 with Asus Hyper m.2 x 4 card
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard