The Smooth Creations 18.4 Notebook
The lid of my test system was adorned with an image from the Shattered Horizons game. You can opt for paint and a plethora of other lid options.
Here you see the front edge of the notebook with small indicators under the latch to show HDD use and cooling grates of the desktop grade CPU inside.
This notebook is very thick and the right side has a cable input for TV watching, audio jacks, two USB ports and a Kensington lock port.
The circle in the middle is where the AC adapter plugs in. There are also lots of cooling grates on the back of the notebook.
The left side of the notebook has a DVI output, RJ45 connector, HDMI output, two USB ports, memory card reader, PC Card slot, Firewire and optical drive.
The track pad is smooth and separated by the wrist rest with a blue lighted rectangle when the notebook is on. You can also see the fingerprint reader here.
The screen of the notebook is gigantic and very glossy. Great for gaming and watching movies in dark rooms, but glare is an issue any other time.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Galaxy S9: 6GB RAM, headphone jack is a selling point
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- Gabe Newell is the 427th richest person in the world
- Sharp NES TV: a curious piece of 1980s gaming magic
- Sony's new PS4 controller for kids looks like a bad idea
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard