Accessories and Documentation
The brown box that was strapped inside the chassis earlier contains all of this hardware. The baggies to the left are pretty self explanatory, and the two to the right are for adding fans, hardware, and the bottom one is for the motherboard mounting. The top row consists of four rubber feet that can replace the swivel feet that come on it, and two extra grommets for the bottom of the rear of the chassis. Moving down, there are both the floppy drive adapter brackets and the SSD adapters, while in the middle are ten tie straps for a bit of management later.
The instruction book is not only of almost magazine like looks, but very comprehensive with drawings and pictures to go along with the text. I looked it over briefly, and I can say they will even get the most novice user through a build.
Can't forget about the included mouse pad! This is the same pad I received with the mouse for my review of it. The CS-M FPS Tactical DC is a cloth topped foam pad with an antiskid bottom. It is large and accurate, a real pleasure to mouse over.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD Ryzen APU spotted with Radeon Vega M graphics
- Apple CEO: quality AR impossible with today's technology
- GoG slashes epic RPG prices for Witcher's 10th birthday
- Cyberpunk 2077 progressing according to plan, says CDPR
- New South Park game parodies frequent console updates
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- NVIDIA locks overclocking in GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
- MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti GAMING X TRIO: Unboxed
- Fans keep spinning after shutdown (X299 UD4)
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz
- Seagate To Participate In Consortium Led By Bain Capital Private Equity To Acquire Toshiba Memory Corporation
- ASUS Announces Z370 Series Motherboards
- New Forces Join Popular Team Group Gaming T-FORCE Series
- ECS Elitegroup Announces Z370-Lightsaber Motherboard