Having a look at the performance numbers, there isn't anything we haven't seen before when looking at other HD 5750s that carry with it the stock clocks. Looking closer at the numbers that relate to the cooling, we can see that there's not a huge difference compared to the stock one, but the card does run slightly quieter and slightly cooler which is what you want.
Since there isn't much of a difference between the stock cooler and this one, what you would hope is that HIS don't charge much more for this model. The good news is that at $138.99 over at Newegg the card lines up exactly where it needs to, making this a really excellent valued product.
This is another really nice HD 5750 that's worth looking at if you're in the market for the model. Performance numbers are good and compared to the stock card the cooling numbers are better in both the heat and noise department.
12 months ago you weren't going to get a card that could perform this well for this price. The HD 5750 has been a great model from ATI and while we've seen a few companies attack the cooling side of things now, it's really time to see what companies can do with the clock speeds. Hopefully we see HIS do something with its Turbo line-up soon and start giving these mid-range models even more power.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Package]
- Page 3 [Video Card]
- Page 4 [Test System Setup and 3DMark Vantage]
- Page 5 [Unigine Heaven Benchmark (DX10 & DX11)]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - CINEBENCH R10]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Resident Evil 5]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Far Cry 2]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - World in Conflict]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - Batman Arkham Asylum]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - Darkest of Days]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - BattleForge]
- Page 13 [Temperature and Sound Tests]
- Page 14 [Power Consumption Tests]
- Page 15 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Windows Store being re-branded as Microsoft Store
- Blizzard announces full Overwatch League teams
- NieR: Automata shipped and sold over 2 million copies
- New Red Dead Redemption 2 updates coming next week
- Vivendi may take over Ubisoft in November
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM