Accessories and Documentation
The TTP is cradled in this bottom tray. All around the base, parts are snapped into this tray for secure travel inside of the small packaging.
Removing all the pieces, you can see Arctic Cooling includes a nice assortment of heat sinks for the memory, PWM, and Mosfets. They also include two vented expansion slot covers to replace yours inside the case to allow this cooler to actually let air blow out the rear of the chassis. In the middle it the 4-pin Molex adapter that allows you to plug in the 3-pin wire from the shroud, and set the fans to either 7 volts or 12 volts of input power.
Underneath the tray there is a baggie of goodies, and a cardboard template. The bag contains four Phillip's head screws, four black spacers, four red washers, and an AC case badge.
The front of the instructions contains a checklist of the parts needed to assemble the cooler. As you keep going reading down, it explains the use of the template, and how the RAM sinks should be applied.
The flip side of the paperwork explains the rest of the installation and how to adjust the mounting ring, if needed. Don't forget the last step, be sure to get that fan plugged in to either the cards PCB or the Molex adapter.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Monster Hunter World launches January 2018
- Left Alive is Square Enix's shot at survival mech action
- Rocket League Autumn Update available September 28
- Synology introduces new XS, Value and Series NAS
- ASUS introduce the ROG Strix Fusion 300 gaming headset
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- 8K benched: RX Vega 64 vs. GTX 1080 Ti vs. TITAN Xp SLI
- AMD X399 TR4 Threadripper Motherboard Buyer's Guide
- Gigabyte System Information Viewer
- ASRock X399 Professional Gaming Motherboard Review
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower