Specifications, Availability and Pricing
The Arctic Cooling Twin Turbo Pro (A/C TTP for short) is a slightly larger version of the Twin Turbo they have already released. This time not only do they step up from 80mm fans to 92mm fans, but the overall size of the 30 aluminum fins is greater, too. With more fin surface area in play, the decision to increase the fan size is obvious, but in doing so Arctic Cooling also raised the CFM from 40 to 54 which should go a long way towards cooling the fins sufficiently.
At 446 grams the TTP is a bit weighty, but not so much that it wants to bend the card or try to pull it out of the PCI-e slot. Just like its predecessor, the TTP also is designed to cope with 120 watt heat loads, and with the fluid dynamic bearings and a special design of the fan blades, Arctic Cooling also attempts to give you a great performing cooler with little to no noise added to the system.
As of this moment the Accelero Twin Turbo Pro is not on shelves, but expect it to make its debut shortly. Via some correspondence with Arctic Cooling, I was able to find out that the MSRP of this is 34,90 Euro or $49.90 USD. As I already mentioned, some of the coolers I have tested make you shell out up to and over $80 for minimal performance gains, so this sub $50 asking price already has me interested in what it can accomplish. Let's have a close look at the Accelero TTP, do some testing, and see what Arctic Cooling brings to the table.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Gabe Newell is the 427th richest person in the world
- Sharp NES TV: a curious piece of 1980s gaming magic
- Sony's new PS4 controller for kids looks like a bad idea
- Switch sells over 2 million units in U.S. alone
- Gaming video to make $4.6 billion in 2017
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard