Accessories and Documentation
Inside the "goodie box" you will find this assortment of hardware. At the top are three wire management straps to hold wiring together wherever you need them. The metal brackets, at the left and right, are for converting a 5.25" drive bay to a 3.5" bay for a floppy drive. In the middle is a bag of various screws, risers, and a couple of zip-ties for getting everything mounted inside the chassis. There is also the vented cover for adapting the front of the case to house a floppy drive. Last but not least, there is an included motherboard speaker.
The front of the instruction sheet shows an exploded view of the Solano 1000, a specifications chart, and the right side shows an air flow diagram of the assembled chassis.
This side of the instructions shows both a check list for parts and a wiring diagram of the front I/O wiring. The bottom half covers all the installation points you will need to get things underway with the build.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Gaming video to make $4.6 billion in 2017
- Star Wars: Battlefront II campaign will be robust
- EKWB release RGB monoblock for ASUS X399 motherboards
- Cooler Master introduces MasterWatt power supply series
- Microsoft Windows 10 Fall Creators Update available now
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard