Accessories and Documentation
Inside the "goodie box" you will find this assortment of hardware. At the top are three wire management straps to hold wiring together wherever you need them. The metal brackets, at the left and right, are for converting a 5.25" drive bay to a 3.5" bay for a floppy drive. In the middle is a bag of various screws, risers, and a couple of zip-ties for getting everything mounted inside the chassis. There is also the vented cover for adapting the front of the case to house a floppy drive. Last but not least, there is an included motherboard speaker.
The front of the instruction sheet shows an exploded view of the Solano 1000, a specifications chart, and the right side shows an air flow diagram of the assembled chassis.
This side of the instructions shows both a check list for parts and a wiring diagram of the front I/O wiring. The bottom half covers all the installation points you will need to get things underway with the build.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- New PC game deals: Frostpunk and BattleTech for 22% off
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole trailer for Switch
- Sonic the Hedgehog Twitter teases trailer, will drop today
- Dark Souls Remastered: new trailer and discount announcement
- Far Cry 5 tops game sales for March 2018
- GA-X79-UD3 NVMe
- MyDigitalDiscount 128GB/256GB/512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- EVGA DG-77 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- B360M-ITX/ac does not see USB drive at all
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit