The AzzA Solano 1000 Full Tower Case
The front of the Solano is flanked in the middle with ten 5.25" bay covers. There are no limitations on how you choose to configure your optical and hard drives. One of these plates holds the AzzA Logo and can be moved as well. The surrounding plastic has a simple design, but is still appealing and structurally sound.
The left side of the chassis has the panel with a window installed. The 230mm fan takes up most of the panel's real estate, pushing the window forward giving a view mostly of the drive rack. Once the fan is powered up and spinning, you can see through it as well.
Looking at things from the back, the top's "cap" that holds the other 230mm fan is more pronounced. Just below is a ventilated section that will allow heat from the motherboard to have a place to escape, instead of being trapped in the corner. Below this is the rear I/O and 120mm exhaust fan with a three speed switch just above it for control. Next we run into the seven, vented expansion slots that have another vented area next to it, which also offers water tubing to pass through here. Last but not least is the spot for the bottom mounted PSU.
The right side panel of the Solano is solid and black like the rest of the exterior. There is a handy little finger groove near the back to get the panel off a little easier.
Looking down at the top of the chassis, the back two thirds of the top is vented for the 230mm fan to easily exhaust air. Just in front of this is a tray for USB drives, change, or other odds and ends. At the very front (near the bottom) is where the front I/O panel is located.
The front I/O panel incorporates the reset button and HDD activity light at the left. In the middle there are an E-SATA, three USB 2.0, and headphone and microphone jacks. This leaves the power button which is backlit with a blue LED used as the power LED.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Someone just bought close to $400 million worth of Bitcoin
- Dragon Ball FighterZ first DLC unlocks Broly, Bardock
- Final Fantasy XV PC mods can be whimsical and absurd
- Atari gets into crypto, offers Atari Token and Pong Token
- AMD offers free Ryzen APU so owners can flash their firmware
- Fitbit Ionic Smart Fitness Watch Review
- Noctua NH-L12S CPU Cooler Review
- MSI Z370 TOMAHAWK (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Apricorn Aegis Fortress 128GB SSD Review
- Scythe Grand Kama Cross 3 CPU Cooler Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit