3D Vision Experience - Batman: Arkham Asylum
I've actually played a heap of Batman: Arkham Asylum on my PS3 and 52" Full HD Sony XBR LCD TV and to be honest I really felt myself entrenched into it. Since I played it just before bed, I felt after having to deal with the Scarecrow that I needed to put some South Park or Family Guy on just to clear my head a bit.
In saying that, I found myself really looking forward to firing up Batman: AA on the PC, especially since NVIDIA label it as 3D Vision Ready. You can't get any better than this as far as NVIDIA is concerned. And with already having some great experiences with the excellent rating on Far Cry 2, the bar had been set high.
Once you get into it you find yourself feeling the 3D effects instantly with the menu and the good news is it only goes from good to better. If you've played the game you would clearly remember the starting bit in which you follow the guards to take the joker to his cell. Hardly anything to get excited about, but with the 3D Vision kit you find yourself in awe of the effects, walking up close to the guards and a bit past them to see the 3D effects happen right in front of your eyes.
With PhysX and full 3D Vision support, Batman: Arkham Asylum is a real flagship title from NVIDIA. The good news is it has received fantastic reviews around the world and the game play is fantastic with it only being beaten by the story and voice work.
Our Rating - Game Changing. If you've played Batman: AA already on normal difficulty or easy, here's the perfect reason to fire it back up on hard and get stuck into it. This is an A1 title for NVIDIA with PhysX and 3D Vision support. The fact that the game itself is so awesome is just a massive bonus. While I might be playing on something that is 30 inches smaller than what I was on, the experience is simply awe inspiring; it's one of those titles that you will be showing off to your friends.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The 3D Vision Kit]
- Page 3 [The 3D Vision Kit - Continued]
- Page 4 [The ViewSonic FuHzion VX2268wm]
- Page 5 [Test System Setup and Install Ease]
- Page 6 [3D Vision Experience - Sims 3]
- Page 7 [3D Vision Experience - World of Warcraft]
- Page 8 [3D Vision Experience - Red Alert 3]
- Page 9 [3D Vision Experience - Far Cry 2]
- Page 10 [3D Vision Experience - Mirrors Edge]
- Page 11 [3D Vision Experience - Darkest of Days]
- Page 12 [3D Vision Experience - Batman: Arkham Asylum]
- Page 13 [3D Vision Experience - Resident Evil 5]
- Page 14 [3D Vision Experience - Sid Meier's Civilization IV]
- Page 15 [3D Vision Experience - Dirt II Demo]
- Page 16 [3D Vision Experience - Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising Demo]
- Page 17 [3D Vision Experience - James Cameron's Avatar: The Game Demo]
- Page 18 [Benchmarks: The Performance Hit]
- Page 19 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- World of Warcraft expansion 'Battle for Azeroth' releases
- FromSoftware release Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice screenshots
- Capcom/Valve to fix Monster Hunter: World connection errors
- Marvel's Spider-Man gameplay launch trailer unveiled early
- Nintendo smashes Sony in total hardware sales: 700 million+
- Fnatic miniSTREAK Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Buy (20 Pieces) Apple iPhone 8 Plus/8/7 Plus/7/6s Plus New $2000
- RAID 0 on a really old Motherboard
- Z97-UD5H-BK: Modded BIOS for NVME support
- Buy (10 Pieces) Apple iPhone 8 Plus/8/7 Plus/7/6s Plus New $1,300
- Samsung's 16Gb GDDR6 Memory Powers Latest NVIDIA Quadro Professional Graphics Solution
- NVIDIA to Collaborate with DARPA to Develop Systems for Post-Moore's Law Era
- New Turing-Based Design Revolutionizes Workflow of Millions of Designers and Artists on the Desktop and in the Datacenter
- Hybrid Rendering Fundamentally Changes Computer Graphics by Fusing Real-Time Ray Tracing, AI, Simulation and Rasterization
- AMD Launches World's Most Powerful Desktop Processor: Bigger, Better 2nd Generation AMD Ryzen Threadripper Processors Break Boundaries of High-End Desktop Market