I'm ready for my close up now...
Finally, a glamour shot of the 'phones with the flexible mic boom extended. The furry headband moves easily, but supports the head nicely so the headphones are comfortable to wear for long periods of time.
The boys in the SteelSeries labs have done us proud with this one and I think they sum it up nicely on the FAQ :-
Q: What are the differences between the Siberia v2 and the original Siberia Fullsize headset?
A: There are four significant changes that we've made to our award winning headset.
The SteelSeries Siberia v2 features:
(1) The latest audio technology, which provides the rich sound quality that you deserve.
(2) A pull out microphone that keeps your most epic moments tangle free.
(3) A relocated volume control to make it even easier to adjust your experience.
(4) Closed earphones with comfortable leather earcups, which will allow you to game in peace.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- Possible Router Issues
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Sonnet eGFX Breakaway Puck RX570 Review
- Akitio Thunder3 10G Network Adapter
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit