Accessories and Documentation
I've been mentioning there is a way to stands the chassis upright, and this bit of black plastic does the trick, The baggie at the bottom is so you can mount it directly to the chassis if needed, but if there isn't cats and kids involved, the tray does just as well without the screws.
The instructions are pretty simple, as there really isn't much to the chassis, and for the wiring, you need to refer to the motherboard manual anyways. I didn't really find a need to use these, and they aren't in English, but the pictures were enough in my opinion to get you through the build if you get stuck along the line.
In one side of that high density foam that supports the chassis while it was still in the box, there was a long box that you could see. This contains the external half of the power unit as well as a few extras. The box designates the specs for the unit, and this one shows it is the 90 watt model and is checked for Japan type of plug.
Getting everything out of the box so we could get a better look shows the extra goodies packed inside the box. There is a baggie full of assorted screws for mounting the drives to the trays, to the right there are the four, textured, rubber feet. That block breaks up into four equal parts and is backed with double sided tape to secure them to the chassis. The power brick and cords are nice and lengthy and should make finding a power source easy. The end of this plus is a two pronged plug with a grounding strap, instead of a more typical 3-prong plug we are used to seeing on power units.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Blizzard hiring 17 devs for new Diablo game
- Overkill's The Walking Dead delayed on PS4, Xbox One
- Ronda Rousey will voice Sonya Blade in Mortal Kombat XI
- Lord of the Rings 'Tolkien' biopic movie gets release date
- New Anthem gameplay details: story, progress & customizing
- EX58-UD5 w/ RX580 GPU: unexpected system shutdown when monitor sleeps
- Choosing best drivers for Z97-A
- Western Digital Black SN750 SSD Review
- Trident Z Royal DDR4-4000 16GB Memory Kit Review
- HP EX950 SSD Review - When you want the fastest
- Ubisoft's Rainbow Six Siege Coming To Belong Gaming Arenas
- Sunless Skies Leaves Early Access
- Space Justice Now Available For iOS And Android Devices
- Forge an Epic Team of Heroes in Forged Fantasy, Now Available From Hothead Games
- Kingdom Hearts III 'Share Your Heart Out' Campaign Spreads Love Across Social Media