Accessories and Documentation
I've been mentioning there is a way to stands the chassis upright, and this bit of black plastic does the trick, The baggie at the bottom is so you can mount it directly to the chassis if needed, but if there isn't cats and kids involved, the tray does just as well without the screws.
The instructions are pretty simple, as there really isn't much to the chassis, and for the wiring, you need to refer to the motherboard manual anyways. I didn't really find a need to use these, and they aren't in English, but the pictures were enough in my opinion to get you through the build if you get stuck along the line.
In one side of that high density foam that supports the chassis while it was still in the box, there was a long box that you could see. This contains the external half of the power unit as well as a few extras. The box designates the specs for the unit, and this one shows it is the 90 watt model and is checked for Japan type of plug.
Getting everything out of the box so we could get a better look shows the extra goodies packed inside the box. There is a baggie full of assorted screws for mounting the drives to the trays, to the right there are the four, textured, rubber feet. That block breaks up into four equal parts and is backed with double sided tape to secure them to the chassis. The power brick and cords are nice and lengthy and should make finding a power source easy. The end of this plus is a two pronged plug with a grounding strap, instead of a more typical 3-prong plug we are used to seeing on power units.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- FS 40 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9+ (www.BizFests.com) 128GB $8,520
- Legacy Mode
- Possible Router Issues
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit