ATX 12v, 2.03 compliant.
Can be used with either Pentium 4 or AMD motherboards.
Dual ball bearing, thermostatic fans with speed controllers to regulate temperature inside the power supply.
Individual voltage outputs and regulation for stable +5v, +3.3v, +12v outputs.
Gold plated connectors.
MTBF 80,000 hours.
Input Voltage: 115v / 230v AC manually switched.
Frequency: 60Hz / 50 Hz.
Input current: 12A for 115v, 6A for 230v.
- Output Voltage
+5v at 40 amps
+12v at 24 amps
+3.3v at 32 amps
-5v at 0.5 amp
-12v at 1 amp
+5v SB at 2 amp
- Motherboard Connectors
20-pin Main Power Connector
6-pin Aux Power Connector
4-pin +12v Power Connector (Provide for the extra power needs of Pentium 4 CPUs).
- Peripheral Connectors
8x 4-pin peripheral connectors
2x 4-pin floppy drive connectors
2x 2-pin Case fan connectors for controlling 2 case fans for optimum balance between cooling and low noise.
- Power_On Signal
In the ATX Power Supply, this signal supports the ability to power the system down with software. Windows will automatically shut down the computer, rather than display a message that it is safe to shut down the computer. This also allows the optional use of the keyboard to power the system back on.
- +5v_SB (standby) Signal
This voltage is always active, giving the motherboard a limited source of power, even when the computer is switched off (case switch).
- +5v Power_Good (OK) Signal
This is generated in the power supply (+3v to +6v) when it has passed its self-tests and the outputs have stabilised - This takes 100 to 500 milliseconds after the supply is turned on. If the Power_Good signal drops below +3v, it causes the motherboard to issue a systems reset signal and shuts off the CPU clock. The effect of this repeated reset signal stops the computer from operating.
- -5v and -12v Voltage Output
The -5v and -12v voltages are not used at all in many modern systems, although they are still required for backward compatibility.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Monster Hunter World devs have no plans for Nintendo Switch
- God of War confirmed release date and new story trailer
- AMD appoints fresh blood to Radeon team
- Assassin's Creed Origins: DLC 'The Hidden Ones' trailer
- PUBG to ban over 100,000 cheaters in one single wave
- Intel 760P 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Samsung 860 Pro 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- Z270-HD3 F8 bios and advanced frequency settings not available...
- Spectre Bios Updates
- Lian-Li PC-O11 WW Feedback and O11 Air Feedback
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top