The Acer Aspire 5738DG-6165
The lid of the notebook is dark blue and very glossy. It will be covered in smudges and fingerprints before you know it.
The back of the notebook has nothing to see but cooling vents and the hinges for the screen.
The right side of the notebook has the audio ports, AC adapter port, Ethernet, HDMI out, VGA out and two USB ports.
The left side of the notebook has the optical drive, two USB ports, Kensington lock port, and the modem jack.
The front edge of the notebook has the unlocking mechanism for the screen, cooling grates and the memory card reader.
The keyboard is a full-size chicklet keyboard with a number pad. You can also see the multi touch gesture supporting track pad here.
The 3D screen is great, but has lots of glare.
The bottom of the notebook has the doors that cover the hard drive and memory among other things.
The notebook ships with one pair of 3D glasses and a set of glasses designed to clip to normal glasses.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- Akitio Thunder3 10G Network Adapter
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and Ryzen 5 2600X Review
- FSP CMT510 RGB Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- I'm need help from GA-X79S-UP5-WIFI
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit