The Acer Aspire 5738DG-6165
The lid of the notebook is dark blue and very glossy. It will be covered in smudges and fingerprints before you know it.
The back of the notebook has nothing to see but cooling vents and the hinges for the screen.
The right side of the notebook has the audio ports, AC adapter port, Ethernet, HDMI out, VGA out and two USB ports.
The left side of the notebook has the optical drive, two USB ports, Kensington lock port, and the modem jack.
The front edge of the notebook has the unlocking mechanism for the screen, cooling grates and the memory card reader.
The keyboard is a full-size chicklet keyboard with a number pad. You can also see the multi touch gesture supporting track pad here.
The 3D screen is great, but has lots of glare.
The bottom of the notebook has the doors that cover the hard drive and memory among other things.
The notebook ships with one pair of 3D glasses and a set of glasses designed to clip to normal glasses.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Western Digital Samples 1.33Tb QLC Die Flash
- Capcom add 'Torch Man' to the Mega Man 11 boss roster
- Kirby Star Allies: Daroach, Dark Meta Knight & more details
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit