Specifications, Availability and Pricing
The NH-D14, as I said, well, is rather large. Standing at 160mm tall, it will easily overfill some mid tower chassis'. The other critical measurement is the 158mm depth once both fans are installed. With the size out of the way, there is the weight that may play a factor for some. Naked, the NH-D14 comes in at a hefty 900 grams, and with both fans installed it can be as heavy as 1240 grams. Don't be too worried about the weight, though; I will cover why later. As with all the other Noctua's available, this dual tower cooler uses a milled copper base that is soldered to six heat pipes. These nickel plated, copper heat pipes pull heat from the CPU to one of two sets of fins, both containing forty-two aluminum fins.
Once the fins are warmed, it moves over to the fans duty to make heat go away. To start things off, there is the NH-P12 that can use up to 92.3 m³/h of air flow to get things happening. If my math is right, that is just under 55 CFM and is silent while in operation. Once the air gets through the first set of fins, it is recollected by a NH-P14. This fan is blowing at 110.3 m³/h (almost 65 CFM) at its maximum speed and cooling the second set of fins. Now, the NH-P14 is also shown to be even more silent than what I am already used to, so with dual fan testing I don't expect an increase of noise as I got with the dual fan 120mm coolers I already tested from Noctua.
Going through the typical methods anyone would go through to try and locate the NH-D14, at the current time it is limited to only two retailers on the internet. One of which lists the NH-D14 at $79.99 plus shipping, while a better known site offers the same cooler for $87.95 and also doesn't include shipping. Choosing where you buy is up to you, but with a credit card or Paypal, I would pretty much buy from anywhere, as there are lines of defense if something goes wrong. Just remember, bigger companies usually have a better return policy if something does go wrong. Either route you decide to go, this is a premium asking price, but if you look at other "larger than life" coolers, they all asked this price and more upon release.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Noctua NH-D14 CPU Cooler]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Mortal Kombat 11 to feature cross-play after initial launch
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate: Piranha Plant debuts 'February'
- Mortal Kombat 11 on Switch has 'geometry reductions' & more
- New Layers of Fear 2 trailer cruises the midnight seas
- How to redeem your Piranha Plant, Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
- Optimum Health Optimum Health is conjugated linoleic risky.
- best 470 board for Windows 7?????????
- Can't connect to my Wifi network
- Need advice and build help
- Gigabyte ga-b75-d3v rev 1.0
- Two Hat Is Changing the Landscape of Content Moderation With New Image Recognition Technology
- Top Executives Launch Blockchain-Powered Video Game Publishing Company
- Announcing Destiny Chaser's Global Launch!
- Dean Trotman Joins Sumo Digital as Commercial Director
- SmuggleCraft launches on Nintendo Switch 1/25