Real-World Direct3D Benchmarks
Max Payne is a new generation DirectX 7/8 game. This game is based on Hardware T&L advancements as well as many other features of the Intel Pentium 4 and Athlon XP.
Max Payne in FSAA mode really sucks the power out of the video cards. The Ti4200 is able to run Max Payne at a totally playable level, while the Ti500 GF3 just scrapes in the playable area.
Aquanox is the latest installment to our benchmark software. This game is based heavily on DirectX 8 and 8.1 advancements and is designed to stress video cards to their ultimate limit, in all the best D3D benchmark to date.
Aquanox is even more heavily reliant on the 3D, and it shows in this test. The Ti500 GF3 is what I would class as not totally playable at 1024x768 32-bit FSAA 4x. Ti4200 just makes it in, Ti4600 easy.
DroneZmark is based on the popular DroneZ game engine. DroneZmark incorporates a looping demo and execution engine to test your systems performance.
In the final test, the Gainward is still in the middle of the pack, able to take out the competition.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Gainward Ti4200 - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Gainward Ti4200 - Page 2 [Specifications]
- Gainward Ti4200 - Page 3 [Features]
- Gainward Ti4200 - Page 4 [Benchmarks - Test System and MadOnion]
- Gainward Ti4200 - Page 5 [Benchmarks - OpenGL]
- Gainward Ti4200 - Page 6 [Benchmarks - Direct3D]
- Gainward Ti4200 - Page 7 [Conclusion]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Get caught up in 'Girl in the Spider's Web' Blu-ray giveaway
- Activision: Destiny was tying up our resources
- Activision cut jobs to focus on monetization as well as dev
- Anthem's epic skins cost $8.50 a piece
- Crackdown 3 only exists to sell Game Pass subscriptions
- Resident Evil 2 Remake Review: Fright Night
- HELP !!!! ASROCK Z77 PRO3 "NON-K OC MENU" disappeared :-(
- GeIL Super Luce RGB Sync DDR4-3200 16GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock Multi-Gigabit Performance: 10GbE/5GbE/2.5G Networking
- Very odd boot behavior on three identical x399 Taichi builds.
- New Screenshots for ShaRkPG, Maneater | PC Version to Support NVIDIA Ansel Technology
- The world's first judicial friendship simulator takes to Kickstarter in Supreme Courtship!
- Cupid hits Ring of Elysium with Valentine's Day event
- New Gameplay Video for World-Shaping RTS Bannermen Released
- Nokia launches Cognitive Collaboration Hubs to help operators design 5G networks and create AI-enabled use cases