Processor: Intel Pentium 4 2.0GHz (Northwood)
Memory: 2x 256MB DDR-333 Kingmax (512MB)
Hard Disk: Seagate Barracuda ATA-3 UDMA 100 7200RPM
Drivers: nVidia Detonator v29.42
Software Used: Quake III Arena, Jedi Knight II, Aquanox, Max Payne, DroneZmark, Star Trek Voyager
Synthetic 3D Benchmarks
3DMark2000 is a synthetic Direct3D benchmark that is compatible with DirectX 7. It takes full advantage of the GeForce2, ATi Radeon and DirectX 7 enhancements. 3DMark2000 has become one of the worlds most used benchmark utilities. While this program is starting to get old, it is a good indication of how well this hardware operates under DX7.
The Gainward Ti4200 is, of course, behind the Ti4600 GF4 but ahead of the GF3 Ti500. This is due to the new memory controller and greater core speed of the GF4.
3DMark2001 SE is the latest installment in the popular 3DMark series. By combining DirectX 8.1 support with completely new graphics (including the GeForce4), it continues to provide benchmark results that empower you to make informed hardware assessments. Build 330 adds support for video cards that have Vertex Shaders but no Pixel Shaders, such as the SiS Xabre Video card.
Again the GF4 Ti4200 is in the middle of the pack. The ability produce more 3DMarks can only be a good thing.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Gainward Ti4200 - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Gainward Ti4200 - Page 2 [Specifications]
- Gainward Ti4200 - Page 3 [Features]
- Gainward Ti4200 - Page 4 [Benchmarks - Test System and MadOnion]
- Gainward Ti4200 - Page 5 [Benchmarks - OpenGL]
- Gainward Ti4200 - Page 6 [Benchmarks - Direct3D]
- Gainward Ti4200 - Page 7 [Conclusion]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo shows off most downloaded eShop games
- Battlefield 1: Apocalypse DLC details aerial dogfights
- Nintendo Switch sells 1.5 million units last month
- Epic Games doubts the success of their own MOBA Paragon
- Age of Empires: Definitive Edition will release next month
- The GIGABYTE Z370N WIFI (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- noblechairs ICON Series Real Leather Gaming Chair Review
- GIGABYTE X299 Designare EX (Intel X299) Motherboard Review
- Realtek sound not working all of a sudden
- Intel Z370 Motherboard Buyer's Guide
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series